I had the same problem with Joikuspot, and contacted both them and Nokia store who I purchased the application through. I received the following info which worked for me.
We suggest that you kindly clear the cache and cookies on your device by:
1. Go to Menu.
2. Tap on Web.
3. Tap on Options.
4. Tap on Clear privacy data.
5. Tap on Cache.
6. Tap on Cookies.
7. Exit and restart web browser
In addition to the steps above, please perform the steps to install the application properly on your handset:
1. Go to Menu
2. Tap on Settings
3. Tap on Application Manager
4. Tap on Installation settings
5. Tap on Software installation and select All
6. In Online certificate check, select Off
Now, you may redownload your applications by following either of the 2 options below:
I. Using 'My Stuff'
1. Sign in to store.ovi.com
2. Click on 'My Stuff'
3. Redownload the application. If it does not appear on the 'My Stuff' section, you may have to resend the link to your mobile.
3.1. Enter your mobile number in international format (+44) and hit 'Send'.
3.2. The system will send you a text message containing a link. Kindly click on the link and the download will take place.
II. Using Nokia Suite
1. Connect your phone to your PC via USB
2. Launch Nokia Suite or download from the link below:http://www.nokia.co.uk/gb-en/support/downloads/
3. On your PC's browser, go to http://store.ovi.com/
4. Sign in to your Nokia account
5. Set your device (Nokia N8-00)
6. Click on 'My Stuff' and select the application you would need to redownload
7. Choose 'Download on PC' and the application will then be downloaded and installed to your device.
You may locate the application on 'Menu' > 'Settings' > 'Application Manager' > 'Installed Apps'.