NaviFirm+ 1.1 - developed by EPICBIZNUS - modded by Marco Bellino
NaviFirm+ is a modded version of the NAVIFIRM tool developed by EPICBIZNUS.
Additional improvements documented in the Change-Log.
Below follows a brief description of the NAVIFIRM tool.
NAVIFIRM is the ultimate all-purpose tool for downloading Nokia firmware images, obtaining lists of product codes, and finding the right product code for your phone. NAVIFIRM downloads all this straight from Nokia's servers so you don't have to wait for people to post data packages and lists of product codes.
NAVIFIRM is useful for just about anyone:
End users: Find product codes to use with NSS/NSU
Journalists: Be the first to know when new firmware hits NSU
Developers: Download ROM images for extracting files
Care Suite/Phoenix/box users: Download ROM images to flash Additional NSU servers can be added by editing Main.cs in the source code.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=59PUWQ8R
- New: Added support for Nokia Care Suite Server! This server contains additional fw files, like the Drive E: 16Gb file for N8.
- Improved: At startup will use the latest server choosen by the user.
- Fixed: The connection to the Quality Assurance server wasn't working properly.
- Fixed: Due to some old debug code, NaviFirm+ unexpectedly closed itself after the 20 December.
- Fixed: Crash on Windows 7.
- Improved: From now on this software, available on Symbian-Toys.com website, will be named NaviFirm+ in order to distinguish it from other variants.
- Improved: Download window provides detailed informations about the downloads
- New: Can be embedded as NokiaCooker's plugin
- New: Added Caching
- New: Advanced Filter for Results
- New: Copy URLs to ClipBoard. This feature can be used to download files using any extenal Download Manager you like.
- Improved: Columns can be resized
- Improved: Window can be resized