I've just bought the Nokia headset from here: http://www.threeaccessories/dab_headset.html?txtsrc=dab&npc=1
I had a good hunt for a cheaper alternative but couldn't find one.
A couple of pros and cons for you to consider:Pros
1. It sounds good and clear when the signal is strong, with no fades.
2. It also supports DAB+, so apparently will work abroad as well as in the UK.Cons
1. It doesn't pull in DAB stations very well unless you are in an area with a strong signal. I live in the centre of Bristol (UK), and it's fine near home, but as I cycle to work in the suburbs the sound breaks up. Being digital, it immediately becomes unlistenable, unlike FM which degrades gradually.
2. The DAB headset uses the USB/charging port on the side of the phone. But the FM radio won't work with the DAB headset and required a remote control or earphones to be inserted into the earphone socket. So if you want the choice of listening to either DAB or FM radio and also answering the phone with the remote control
, you need to carry both types of remote control.
3. The lead is short (~60cm) so the phone has to be in a top pocket or nearby pocket.
4. It only comes in very light grey plastic - very 70s